Back to Public Page
Job Opportunities/RFPs with The Sea Ranch Association
September 21, 2018
Field Maintenance Worker
THE SEA RANCH ASSOCIATION is accepting applications for an Field Maintenance Worker for the Facilities & Resources Department. The shift is Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm.
Applicants must have experience in outdoor grounds maintenance and working as part of a team. Persons interested can request an application by calling (707) 785-2444 or by coming into the office on Annapolis Road. The successful candidate will be required to pass a drug screen and DMV record check. ADA.
August 21, 2018
FINANCE & CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Overview: Under minimal supervision reporting to the Director of Financial Services & Human Resources, responsible for the collection of Association member assessments and other receivables; for maintenance of Association member files and owner changes; and for production of internally-produced payroll and accounts payable. Assists Director of Finance with TSRA budget preparation, all audits and administration of insurance policies.
Some Essential Duties include:
Maintain the subsidiary journals of the General Ledger of The Sea Ranch Association's accounting department, maintain membership records and assist other Finance Department staff as required:
- Produce member assessments and other invoices at the start of each month; post payments to member accounts daily and make adjusting entries to member accounts as necessary; correspond directly with members regarding assessment account information and resolution of irregularities
- Administer Electronic Funds Transfer service for assessment payments; order new payment coupon booklets and prepare new fiscal year's assessment billings annually
- Prepare customer statements and perform statistical analyses monthly; perform closing cycle for accounts receivable journal and summarize activity for reconciliation to General Ledger monthly
- Administer The Sea Ranch Association's Collection Policy and Procedure by working with the Association's professional collection agency as necessary
- Produce employee payrolls internally per the published payroll schedule; prepare quarterly and annual payroll tax returns; maintain and transmit direct deposit data
- Produce weekly accounts payable and interim checks as necessary in accordance with established procedures
Qualifications & Experience: Four-year degree in related discipline desirable.
Minimum four years' experience in an accounting office environment with two years' direct bookkeeping experience. Thorough knowledge of PC applications, with a high level of familiarity with Windows and accounting software. Database and electronic banking applications experience highly desirable. Extensive knowledge of office procedures; ability to communicate in a clear and diplomatic manner with other employees, Association members or their agents; ability to organize and prioritize work; ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
How to Apply: Visit www.tsra.org to download an application and submit with resume and cover letter to: The Sea Ranch Association, Attn: HR Director, PO Box 16, The Sea Ranch, CA 95497 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date of application is September 30, 2018.
* * * * * * * * *
|Applications may be completed and mailed or delivered in person to the Association office at any time. Applications received will be kept on file for a period of one year from date of the application.
Thank you for your interest.
||Job Application for The Sea Ranch Association
||You may print and complete this form by hand; or you may fill out the PDF on your computer and then print for your signature. You must sign the application before sending it to the Association.
Back to Public Page