Do you enjoy being part of an organized office team? Do you find fulfillment supporting your co-workers to ensure smooth administrative operations? If so, please read on.
The Sea Ranch Association (TSRA) is seeking several Administrative Clerks for various departments:
- Full-time, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in an office setting in a beautiful location.
- Hourly rate range $18.26-$24.56 (commensurate with experience)
- $500 signing bonus – $250 after 30 days and $250 after 90 days of employment
- Full medical, dental, vision (covered at 95% for employees and 90% for dependents)
- Paid vacation and sick time, 401k with matching, life insurance and continuing education opportunities.
- Full TSRA membership amenities access (including pool, tennis courts, pickle ball, etc.) for employees and their family.
The ideal candidate can remain highly organized and patient across fluctuating priorities, has a strong attention to detail, and loves to multi-task.
- Perform a wide variety of clerical work including filing, billing, and checking and recording information
- Create and post a variety of documents and forms including general correspondence, notices, reports, spreadsheets, applications, permits, memos, agreements, and statistical charts
- Maintain computer-based tracking information and reports including assigned databases, records, and lists; verify data for accuracy and completeness; assist in the compilation of reports
- Manage calendar of activities and meetings, across departments
- File documents and records in orderly fashion
- Receptionist duties, including answering phones and assisting members and guests
- Keep inventory of office supplies, departmental forms, and equipment housekeeping
What You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years of office experience or equivalent in Business and/or Secretarial training
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both independently and as a part of a team
- MS Office (Excel and Word), Outlook, and Google Calendar experience
- Superior attention to detail, and ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Clear communication – Verbal and Written
- Design, Compliance and Environmental Management (DCEM)
Committed to the preservation of the original vision of The Sea Ranch with respect to the natural and built environment. Responsible for the administration of design guidelines and land use. Those interested in the environment, land use or a desire to learn more would be a good fit here.
- Communication, Administration and Member Services (CAMS)
The “hub of the wheel” for TSRA, providing organization-wide administrative support, interfacing daily with members and providing Board support including, managing deadlines, report submittals, agenda posting, meeting legal requirements for board meetings, department coordination etc.
- Finance/Safety and Security
This is a split position with two departments (20hrs Finance/20hrs Safety & Security). Experience with AP/AR is preferred but not required. Training includes budgeting software, data collection, report development, AR/AP, etc.
The Sea Ranch Association is a non-profit that stretches over 10 miles of magnificent coastline in Sonoma County. We are an environmentally focused community with thoughtfully sited architecture and an emphasis on ecologically sensitive land management.
Why You Should Apply:
- Consistent and stable full-time work
- Continuing Education Opportunities – If you have the desire, you can grow the role
- Robust benefits package: Full benefits, Paid Vacation and Sick, 401k Matching, etc.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter, resume and rate requests to Taune Lima at [email protected] with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.